Advanced print & publishing design skills come into play when designing for newspapers, magazines, posters, manuals, etc. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. Even with the increasing popularity of web design, print design is still in demand. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Arena's Print & Publishing program trains you in all aspects of graphic designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & engaging materials for print & publishing.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/ graphic design
- Hands-on training using latest tools including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Adobe Photoshop
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the course
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Interested? Join PP.
Learn concepts of design and visualization, and create your own print portfolio.
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||-|
|Creative Illustrations||Adobe Illustrator|
|Image Magic||Adobe Photoshop|
|Design for Print and Advertising|
|Media Publishing||Adobe Indesign|
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students/ people with a creative bent of mind