Graphic, Web Design and Development
The graphic & web design industry is expected to grow to Rs. 45,470 crores by 2017*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena's Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
Choose the Graphic Design concentration and you’ll take a more traditional approach, studying product packaging, posters, art direction, and publication design. The Web Design concentration focuses on interactive design and development, working across media platforms from mobile devices to desktop computers.
Learn design & graphics, and create your own web design portfolio.
Modules Tools Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations - Web Designing Concepts - UI / UX for Responsive Design - Typography Design - Illustrations for Web Adobe Illustrator Creating Artworks CorelDraw Layout Design Adobe Photoshop Extended Web Animation using Animate CC Adobe Animate CC
Web Design Portfolio -
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students.
Arena students, register on Onlinevaristy & get free access to course materials.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
Graphics & web designers get jobs in:
Advertising agencies Graphic design studios Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.) TV & Multimedia production houses E-learning companies Website development studios Web Design Studios